Lady Bug Kit
These much loved critters are also known as lady beetles or ladybird beetles. They come in many different colors and patterns, but the most familiar in North America is the seven-spotted ladybug, with its shiny, red-and-black body. In many cultures, ladybugs are considered good luck.
The larvae will grow and molt several times, pupate, and then emerge as adult Pink Spotted Ladybugs. Watch your special ladybugs explore their mountainous habitat for a few days – then set them free in outdoors!
Your students can study the life cycle of the lady bug with our Lady Bug Kit created by the number one name in insect life cycle study – Insect Lore! Insect Lore guarantees that 3 out of 5 caterpillars will become butterflies.
Lady Bug Kit Contains:
- Attractive diorama style habitat
- Original Ladybug Land Instruction Guide
- Built-in magnifying lid so you can watch your ladybugs’ every move
- Water reservoir “volcano” provides a watering area for your ladybugs
- Voucher to redeem online at InsectLore.com for 10 to 13 ladybug larvae and all the food they need to grow into adult ladybugs (a small $7.95 shipping and handling fee is required upon redemption)
What You’ll Need To Provide:
- Fresh Water
|Add To Cart|